Services

Our Services

Accident Repairs

We are an independent car body repair shop specialising in top end vehicles such as  Aston Martin, Bentley Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Lotus, Maserati, Porsche & TVR.

Online Quote

With over 20 years experience we can handle any car body repair large or small, confidently, from repairs through to the refinishing stage with the highest possible standard guaranteed. We can now offer a courtesy car in some cases.
Loan Cars (2)Loan Cars (1)

 

 

Dents & Scratches

No repair is too small and due to the type of vehicles we specialise in, attention to detail is everything to ensure a flawless finish, which will last.

Composite & Aluminium Repairs

With over 20 years of experience in both TVR & Lotus body repairs, from light impact damage to body sections fitted and upgrades such as light conversions. Also Carbon Fibre, plastic welding and aluminium repairs all carried out to the highest standard.

Auto Refinishing

Our work varies from small body repairs such as bumper corners and single panels to full re sprays, which can be finished in the original colour or a complete colour change. Special effect colours are also available and we have completed many TVR colour changes when the original TVR special effect colours have become unavailable.

Colour Matching

We Mix our colours on site and have three different paint schemes, each chosen for their colour matching system, their quality and their warranty back up should any problem arise. TVR colours are a speciality and we pride ourselves on being able to mix 90% of all TVR colours. (The other 10% being unavailable).

Insurance Claims

We undertake insurance related repairs and work closely with insurance company’s to bring you a fast turnaround with as least hassle as possible. Should the incident not be your fault, we can arrange a like for like vehicle to be ready for you whilst yours is being repaired. Please call us first to make the necessary arrangements.  You have the right to choose where your car is repaired.

Trade Work

We carry out trade work for many specialist retailers in the area due to our quality and fast turn around and always welcome new customers.
Knaresborough – Harrogate – Leeds – York

Insurance Claims

We are an authorised auto refinisher for all insurance claims. Get in touch now using our contact form or call: 01423 623311
We offer a professional service to the general public and the motor trade. You have the right to choose where your car is repaired. Our state of the art facility utilises all the latest equipment and technology on your vehicle to bring you perfection.

Our Services

  • Auto refinishing
  • Dent repairs
  • Scratch repairs
  • Body Paint respraying
  • Restoration painting
  • Courtesy cars
We can also provide and fit headlights & rear light clusters. Body repairs & Respray Harrogate, Leeds, York.

Workshop Gallery

Please visit our Gallery to view a portfolio of before and after body repairs and refinishing. Please also view our Aston Martin, BentleyFerrari, Porsche and TVR galleries

Contact Us

Get in touch today for a competitive quotation! We can arrange collection of your car for body repairs from Harrogate, Leeds or York and deliver back once the work has been completed.
All estimates are by appointment only, contact Chris Gregory Auto Refinishing using our contact form or call: 01423 623311